Sunday Contemplations


I am sitting in the silence of my kitchen. Contemplating the day. What meals will I cook? What projects should I tackle?

My gaze wonders to the trees outside the window. They are becoming greener with each passing day, blooming with the promise of new life. 

The bittersweet taste of coffee hits my tongue, and I am pulled from the moment of revelry, but at the same time, I realize how blessed I really am. 

I have all my senses to fully experience the world around me - I have my health, I am able to safely stay in my comfortable home, I woke up this morning I am able to enjoy a hot cup of coffee, my muscles are sore from a day of working outside yesterday. 

Here's to family and friends. 

May we find hope in each day. We are alive; the world is still filled with magic and wonder all around us. 

Praises of thankfulness this Sunday.

Comments

  1. I loved this! It's important to remember the blessings God has given us.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A New Adventure!

I Am Thankful.

A Covid-19 World