Long Time No See

So, after quite a long few months of silence, I do believe I am back!

So many things have been happening!

My (not so little anymore) little brother got engaged to an amazing woman!!! I am so happy for them, and excited to get my first sister!



I have moved into a new apartment, and I absolutely love it! The backyard had a nice little fire pit perfect for sitting around and writing.







Hopefully, now that I am all moved in I will have more time to write in the midst of unpacking and settling in.

In the midst of all the other excitement Renaissance Faire is in full swing here. I am there just about every Sunday. It has been great seeing my friends again after a long fall/winter/spring apart. I love wandering around the faire grounds and just exploring everything.  The smells of incense and leather mix with roasting meats and herbs. Mmmm..... if you have never been to a renaissance faire you should go at least once in your life.  It is truly an inforgettable experience.












It is hard to believe that summer is winding down to a close, and my favorite time of the year is knocking at the door. I adore fall and all that the season brings with it.

Here in about two-ish weeks I am off on my family's annual vacation.  So stay tuned for updates from my adventures in GSMNP. I will also be posting pictures up on Instagram so be sure you are following and subscribed!

Lastly, here is where all of you come in. I am looking for more followers/subscribers on the page. Please, if you follow me on here hit the follow/subscribe button and let me know that you are reading. It definitely makes me want to try harder when I see more people are following along!

It is great to be back! So until next time my fellow adventurers,  Dream Big and Live BIGGER!

MelLew


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A New Adventure!

I Am Thankful.

A Covid-19 World