Here There Be Pirates

Dead men tell no tales....dead men tell no tales...

Of course I be talkin bout national talk like a pirate day, Tis a day of celebratin those scurvy scum of the seven seas. They used their days to hoard treasure, drink their rum, and terrorizin any who dared to enter their waters.

So what are ye standin about here for?! Get out there ya lazy scum and get on yer best inner pirate, yar!

Shake yer booties and enjoy yer day like good pirate lads and lasses, says I.

Ye ask how I be celebratin? Well, then, I confess, it is my intention to commandeer one of these ships, pick up a crew in Tortuga, raid, pillage, plunder, and otherwise pilfer my weasely black guts out.

Yo ho, yo ho a pirates life for me...

And really bad eggs....drink up me hearties yo ho!

MelLew

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A New Adventure!

I Am Thankful.

A Covid-19 World