Crunchy vs. Creamy

There is nothing quite as amazing as opening a brand new jaw of creamy peanut butter and taking out that first spoonful of creamy goodness....The smooth creamy peanut butter as it takes your taste buds on a sweet and salty adventure of awesomeness....

Alas...today is not to be that day...

Why you may ask? Because, when I went to open my jar of peanut butter I discovered, not my usual creamy awesomeness, oh no,  but CRUNCHY peanut butter!!! THE HORROR!!!!!! (cue psycho music here) Disappointment abounded as my excitement turned into devastation!!!

What was I to do? I had only the one jar of icky crunchy peanut butter, and no creamy peanut butter in sight...at first it was anger at myself for not checking the label more carefully as I grabbed the jar from the shelf, then it went to disappointment knowing I would not experience the creamy goodness I had been craving, then sorrow as I slowly spread the crunchy ickyness (there's the word for the day) on my sandwich.

Here's the deal, if I want peanut butter, I want peanut butter...not peanuts, not both, not more peanuts than butter.  I want my rich smooth creamy peanut butter. There is nothing quite as disappointing as opening a jar of peanut butter expecting creamy and seeing that you in fact have opened crunchy peanut butter instead. I couldn't even prepare myself for it because I didn't realize I had crunchy peanut butter till AFTER I opened it...

Stupid crunchy peanut butter stealing all the joy and joyness (another good word for the day)....

Okay, so this rant is completely not serious and melodramatic, and I am really doing it all for kicks because it's fun and random.  I really do prefer creamy peanut butter over crunchy, but crunchy is still better than none.


Which type of peanut butter do you all prefer? Let the games begin...CRUNCHY VS. CREAMY!!! Comment below with your preference and we'll see who wins!!!

If you enjoyed this random, not so serious, rant comment below, subscribe, +1, like, share, tell your friends! You all know the drill! Can't wait to hear from you! Dream Big and Live BIGGER!

MelLew

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A New Adventure!

I Am Thankful.

A Covid-19 World